Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Getting in shape for summer!

I'm totally DREADING working out in the hot summer months. So... I've decided I'm going to push my body through this spring, while we have great weather. I've been trying to get in at least one workout five days a week now. It's been tough, but I'm starting to see my hard work pay off.

It really helps me stay in the zone, knowing I have people pushing through their workouts just as hard as I am. Nothing beats having workout partners to get me through my rough days.

I'm not at all the type of person that loves to workout. There are a ton of things I'd rather do than get on the treadmill or do my KettleWorx DVD's. However, there is nothing in the world that beats the feeling I get when people complement me on how much weight I've lost. I soak it in like a sponge...I LOVE IT!!

I'm down a couple, or few, clothes sizes, and it feels awesome!! I'm able to buy clothes from more mainstream stores instead of having to stick to the big girl stores, you big girls should know what I'm talking about. Haha! I'm planning on loosing more weight, and I've recently bought some new clothes, now I'm thinking was it to much to soon? I needed new clothes so bad. So... oh well I splurged a bit.

I set small weight loss goals for myself all the time. It's usually about 5lbs at a time. But, if you would have told me 35 pounds ago that I needed to loose OVER 55 pounds to hit my overall goal, I would have said your crazy, I'm never going to do that, it's impossible, no way. But now, I'm starting to see it as a possibility. I'm another 30lbs away, but I'm more motivated than ever.

Thank you all for your encouragement and compliments, it means the world to me. If anyone needs tips or advice on how to reach their goals, then let me know, and I'll do my best to help you out.
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment