Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kicking off the New Year biggest loser style!

I'm so excited about my weight loss plans for 2013. My mother in law has made plans for her immediate family to take part in a two month Biggest Loser weight loss plan. We are all going to contribute $20 to a pot. After the first month, the person in lead will get a small percentage of the money. At the end of the second month we will divide the remainder of the money into 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. I can't wait to get started. I'm hoping the competition will be the motivation I need to loose extra weight in time for spring. There has already been talk of sabotage, so I'm hoping I'm strong enough to resist any extra sweets that may be offered to me. I'm going to continue to do my Kettleworx workouts during our competition. I'll also be blogging about my progress and struggles. I would also like to encourage anyone to join my two month weight loss challenge by sharing your progress, and to support one another in our struggles, on Facebook or through my blog. Good luck everyone. Weigh in is on Saturday, also, take before and after pictures it will help encourage your future progress.

Here are the rules:

Instructions

1) Find a group of interested people at your work, your community organization or your church. The more people, the bigger the prize you will have. Work is a natural place for people to challenge each other!

2) Set the parameters immediately. $10.00 per person--or any reasonable amount. Always decide how the money is to be divided up front. Winner take all or reward the first, second, and third biggest weight losers. Or Establish some kind of weekly rewards.

3) Decide how long the competition should last. Two to three months is a good average time for people to start losing weight.

4) Find a trustworthy person to be in charge of the money and the weigh-ins. This has to be the same person and the same scale for everyone.

5) Divide the starting weight with the end weight and take that percentage of as the score. The one with the biggest percentage of weight loss is the winner.

6) Divide the money any way that is agreed upon

No comments:

Post a Comment