Wednesday, January 16, 2013

KettleWorx, Core, week 2

I just got done with my workout, and I feel great. This stupid cold I've been fighting is getting better. Which I'm grateful for because I really want to push myself to workout.

I felt pretty good yesterday. I did a bunch of chores around the house. I stuck to my 1200 calories. I even walked on the treadmill for a mile. I did so great yesterday! I know I can reach my first goal in a little over a month.

I woke up feeling really positive from yesterday's progress. Which made me eager to get in my KettleWorx exercise today. So I woke up, made breakfast for me and Mason, and popped in my Core DVD, and got to it. I feel so great!

This is really the best time of the year to exercise. It's perfect. Once I start building up a sweat, I just open the back door and let the breeze come in. I'm hoping to push my workouts and weight loss before the summer gets here. The bigger I am the harder it is to workout in 100 degree weather. Also, the more weight I carry while working out the hotter and more sweaty I get. So I need to loose these pounds before summer.

I'm really excited about my progress, and I see people that are stuck in the same rut that I was. If any of you want to talk about loosing weight, the struggles, or the successes, then feel free to contact me. Trust me when I tell you, it's gets easier and the rewards are so worth it! Good luck everyone! And happy hump day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment