Monday, January 14, 2013

KettleWorx, week 2, Cardio

I did it, and I'm sick! I took it easy all weekend when I started feeling sick on Saturday. I started feeling a sore throat coming on. The next day my throat was incredibly swollen, and I felt horrible. So yesterday I did nothing all day. I woke up this morning and was able to cough up a quarter sized phlegm ball that was stuck in the back of my throat. After I coughed up that phlegm I felt much better. I know what your thinking TMI, but all day yesterday, I felt so crappy, I was wondering how the heck I was going to stay on my workout schedule. So when I was able to get that crap out of my throat, I finally felt like there was a chance I could stick to my workout plan, and my goals. Also, when I get sick I tend to take it easy until I feel better, but then after a week long sickness I feel so weak. I'm hoping that if I can do light workouts until this stupid sickness is gone, then I can maintain my strength. Also, when I'm feeling better I want to up my exercise to 5 days a week.

I'm still maintaining my diet too. I've been using MyFitnessPal to count my calories. I really do love that App, it's really easy to use. As much as people stress portion control to loose weight, I find that if you count your calories it's pretty much the same thing. In order to stay within your calories you have to eat smaller portions.

Brandon's family and I weighed in on Saturday to start our biggest looser competition. I am ready to push myself and kick butt! I hope to lose about 10 lbs in 1 month. I just need to get better soon. Then it'll be go time!

No comments:

Post a Comment