Wednesday, January 9, 2013

KettleWorx, Week1, Core

ANOTHER AMAZING WORKOUT! I always feel a bit of hesitation on a workout day, probably because I know its not going to be easy. The excitement and joy I feel after a workout makes all it so worth it. I feel great today! I feel like I am on the right track again, and that it's only a matter of time before I reach my goals.

I would like to encourage everyone to exercise at least 20min a day 3 days a week. it doesn't mean you have to pay for a gym membership, or spend a ton of money on exercise plans. just start by walking or finding at home exercise routines on pinterest. I realized when I had a gym membership, it was too easy for me to make an excuse not to go, but having exercises I can do at home creates no room for excuses.

I have gotten so much encouragement and support through Facebook, and I really appreciate it, more than you''ll ever know. I would like to do the same for anyone else trying to reach their goals. If you want to follow me on Facebook or through my blog, we can encourage each other to stick to our goals,and achieve great things.

Thank you for all your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment