Friday, January 18, 2013

KettleWorx, week 2, Resistance

First, I want to say thank you so much to EVERYONE who reads, or follows, my blog. I love you guys so much, and the positive feedback, and comments, makes all my hard work and effort so worth it!

Some of you may have noticed that I post pictures of my progress, and workouts, but I have yet to reveal my weight. It's a number that most women never discuss. Because you guys have kept me going, and been so honest with me, it's time to come clean to you.

I first began the 6 week KettleWorx program in the beginning of the summer 2012 (about the end of May). At that time I weighed on average about 205 pounds (embarrassing!!). I was so frustrated with my weight and felt so hopeless.

I had heard about KettleWorx from my friend/cousins girlfriend, who lost a ton of weight. I got ahold of the DVD's and bought a KettleBell. I immediately started to notice a difference, not just in my weight, but in the way I felt, and my overall attitude.

I continued KettleWork for weeks, and when I felt comfortable with the workouts, I incorporated a healthier diet to my new lifestyle. As soon as I started eating better, the weight started falling off. At the end of the 6 weeks, I weighed about 183-185 pounds.

Then the holidays came. I wasn't doing my KettleWorx I was indulging in the wonderful foods the holidays offered. But I was able to maintain my weight loss, for the most part, by eating right about 70% of the time. Trust me though, when I was bad, I was bad! Baked goods, booze, salts, and sugar.

My in-laws decided to do a family, biggest loser style, weight loss competition, and I was IN! I knew that with eating healthy and doing my KettleWorx, I could dominate! And that's where I am today.

I'm two weeks into my KettleWorx, I've been really focused on my calories, and I am doing great! So here it goes.... I weigh....180lbs, and this is the last time I'll ever weigh this much!

Again thanks so much for all your support! It means more than any of you will ever know! XOXO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment