Wednesday, January 23, 2013

KettleWorx, Week 3, Resistance

I was suppose to do the KettleWorx Core workout today, but I accidentally did Resistance, which I normally do on Fridays. I guess I thought it was the end of the week already :( I had a great workout today; it was very challenging. The programs are getting a little more challenging because they're adding more difficult moves to the workouts. They're getting harder, and they kick my butt, but I know I need to push myself. So I'm going stay on track, and hopefully loose some of this weight for summer.

I'm hoping I can loose about 10-15 pounds before summer gets here. The first 5 pounds just about flew off, now I'm having to push so much harder to loose even 1 pound. But that's not going to stop me. I'm so sick of being over weight, that I'll do whatever it takes to get to a more comfortable weight. Also, I'm starting early enough in the year that if I can loose just 1 pound a week, it'll be a big difference from where I was last year.

Thanks for reading my rant for today, and I hope that it in some way motivates other people, with the same weight issues as me, to push for their goals as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment