Wednesday, January 30, 2013

KettleWorx, Week 4, Cardio

This last weekend I totally blew my diet and exercise. I didn't work out Friday, and I ate and drank way more than I should have. I'm just glad that I am now able to get back in my routine. I felt very lethargic in the beginning of the week, probably due to my binge. My workouts seemed so much more difficult, but I'm now back on track, and it feels great!

It's taken a few days for my weight to start balancing out again. Due to the excess salts and booze my weight spiked like crazy. But with lots of water and healthy foods, it's coming back down. I have no idea how women can drink and maintain a tiny waist.

Well, thanks for listening to me today, and I wish everyone luck who may be on the same journey as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment