Wednesday, November 14, 2012

KettleWorx

I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything, but I've gotten off track a bit. I've only gained a couple of pounds back, which I'm not happy about, but I'm proud to say I'm ready to start again. I started on Monday, and today was my second workout.

I was talking to my sister about the progress we've made, and how motivated we were. We both agreed that completing the 6 week KettleWorx workout was a great time in our life. We agreed that if we continue our workouts we will notice a big difference in our bodies by next spring/summer. I just have to keep reminding myself that if for some reason my sister does not continue this program with me, then I just need to do it myself. It really does help having a partner, but I have to be strong and think about my own goals.

I'm a little nervous about staying strong and committed during the holiday season. There's nothing better then pumpkin spice cakes, lattes, and candies. I know that I have to find a way to resist stuffing myself on all the wonderful foods thanksgiving has to offer.

With proper diet and exercise I know I can reach my goals. The hardest part for me is the beginning, I like to call this the "Detox" period. This is when I start the routine of working out regularly, until it become a habit. Also, this is when I start eating smaller portions. This is hard for me because it takes a week or two until my body adjusts to eating smaller portions, and I stop feeling hungry all the time. So, I know these next couple of weeks are going to be hard for me, but I'm up for the challenge.

I'm ready to succeed in these challenges and goals I've set for myself. I hope that with everyone's encouragement and support I can be a slimmer and healthier me.

No comments:

Post a Comment