Friday, July 17, 2015

Back at it. Now where do we go from here??....

Hi everyone!!

I know it's been awhile since I've blogged, and I've come to realize that this process of blogging is good for me in so many ways. I guess it's like journaling. I've found it helps to journal my successes and my failures to get through the next challenges ahead in my life.

Speaking of challenges, I'm struggling to get my daily routines back. Sophia is 8 months old and sleeping through the night which is great, and Mason is so independent and doesn't need as much one on one attention anymore. In the last 6 months it seems I have caught every cold and flu that has gone around. It really slows down any progress I make in my exercise routine which is beyond frustrating. I know things could be worse. I'm eager to get back that feeling of success and strength through exercise. In the mean time I just have to do my best to track my food on myfitnesspal and keep going.


No comments:

Post a Comment